Shunyata Sigma Power Cords?

ErikM

Sep 24, 2014
Jersey
So I just heard of these. Anyone have any other info.. like prices, models.. will there be dedicated digital, analog, and high current??

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
So I just heard of these. Anyone have any other info.. like prices, models.. will there be dedicated digital, analog, and high current??

yes,yes, yes and yes

I have had the Sigma Digital in my system for several weeks and I can tell you there are Alpha, and HC because I have 7 of all three coming

The most significant difference for my ears was the ease with which the music flowed. The sound stage was far more open and had so much air. Things felt more life like. I can tell you however that the digital needs a lot of break in

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Caelin mentioned the price on another forum.

SIGMA DIGITAL and ANALOG US will be US$2495 retail
SIGMA High-Current will be US$3495 retail

Prices in other countries will be higher due to shipping, customs and VAT, of course.

ErikM

Sep 24, 2014
Jersey
I'll probably stick with a Alpha HC..at least as an upgrade to the Black Mamba CX HC that I'm using on my Talos..

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
I might have to try the Sigma Digital. The Alpha Digital took my Bryston BDP-1 file player to a new level.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I didn't think the Sigma was available yet. Post us some pics Steve!

I have the Anaconda Digital that I can photo. I have 7 Sigma PC's on order

I did have a chance to listen to the Sigma Digital for 6 weeks in my system and here is the best way I can describe it.

The Alpha Is like listening to the wonderful sound of the Wilson Alexia whereas listening with the Sigma is like listening to the same music with Wilson XLF's. Great sound both ways. One somewhat larger than the other

GuidoCorona

Apr 23, 2010
Summerville (SC)
Hi Steve, how would you characterize the sound of Sigma PCs (HC, digital, analog versions) vs the Zitron Anaconda?

Thanks, Guido

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I just want to say to Steve that he gets all the good toys. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing