Ross Wagner Review MP64

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
I had a bad experience talking about Mark Porzilli & Memory Player in another forum when I was just getting into this audiophile thing a few years ago, and hope that people here at WBF are nicer ;).. no, I am positive people here are nicer.

I am happily living with the product for almost 5 years now. Not the best, but good enough for me. Like my VR-5 Annies, my MP has a full V-Cap treatment :eek:

here is the link to the review

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Only one guy over there wasn't nice dimf. LOL.

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
I just realized that my initial statement could be misconstrued that the bad experience was caused by many, it was not. Jackd and some friends stuck with me and made my life a lot easier. The anti-MP guy declared the Memory Player dead a long time ago, but to my knowledge some of the products he was advocating are no longer in production.

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland
My buddy is a IT engineer he built me a custom silent music server with a fully regulated PSU ripper drive & 4Tb Nas with 24/192khz & DSD in a nice case for $2000
feed directly to my Dac , I also use a $ 650 AK100 astell & Trew as a digital transport

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing