Quantum mechanics proved as always

muralman1

Jul 7, 2010
Sacramento Ca
My system is not based on any engineers lower math. It is science based. Every component has been chosen for speed, short circuitry, and simplicity.

No speaker is faster at instant dynamic impulse than the Apogee Scintilla over 20 hz to 20 khz. 47 LAB Transport is leagues better than any other, having only 11 parts with only mm. of circuitry. The Audio Note DAC only interprets the perfectly measured Lands and pits to breathtaking analogue. Tubes do the work, and no-one disputes their speed.

The ICs are SPELTZ. They have proved to be absolutely adaptable to any music. The negative carrier is a poorly efficient tiny gauge wire. My home made SCs follow suit in that regard. This disparate polar connection has proven essential.

The preamp is HUNG HO's latest reiteration of his, Fire pre line. This monster gets very hot. That goes for the separate power supply as well.

ICE amps are known for their miniature circuits. Their 500 A is mated to a huge and fast power supply and thus remains analogue.

I have an always present anxious audience awaiting the next selection out on the cold sidewalk. I will give them cathedral pipe organ.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
I have an always present anxious audience awaiting the next selection out on the cold sidewalk. I will give them cathedral pipe organ.

Glad you happy and there is no better than the king of instruments.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing