Quality Record Pressings first title

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nice video. And one of my favorite albums.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
:cool: Nice to see that MF can actually carry a bit of a tune!

Thanks for posting this Gary!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I have most of Cat's albums, but none are audiophile pressings. I should definitely take TFTT for a spin and see how it still sounds.

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
I still prefer Teaser and the Firecat. I have one of the Hot Stamper copies of Teaser and it was quite costly though. The vinyl is not as quiet as these new pressing will be however.

With the coming of my RTR in the next number of months maybe I should start looking for some of these things on RTR.

Rich

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing