Playback Issue

Charlie33

May 12, 2020
Hi guys,

I am by no means an audio expert and have come across an issue which I have no idea how to remedy, hoping someone here can enlighten me!

I recorded a few acoustic songs during the lockdown to pass the time. I've bounced the tracks from Logic 9 and trying it out on a few different systems to get an idea of what it will sound like. Through my KRK's it sounds great, Phone/earphones sounds great, in the car it sounds great, however if I play it through my 2.1 config soundbar via Bluetooth, it gives it a wavey, underwater effect. It's subtle but enough to give me a mini freakout. I thought it might have been my edit points where i've cut a region as I know sometimes it can create a pop or a wave but i've used crossfades and even when I solo the region it sounds fine. I've tried it on a friends boombar (small handheld soundbar) and it was fine so it's not the Bluetooth connection...Anyone have any Idea? I've double tracked a few parts too but am not getting any phase issues. I'm stumped. It;'s only through my soundbar but I cant release it knowing that it might sound wavey depending on what someones listening to!

Any help would be appreciates, thanks for reading my essay.

Charlie

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing