Yeah, I have come to conclusion that I just need to move on and look for alternate tonearm. So far he has yet to respond to any of my messages since the last time he requested the information on March 16th. So if anyone have any alternate tonearm recommendations let me know.Well Alfred missed another “ship date“, this is his 3rd or 4th, each one was of his own making….He told me it would be ready to ship this past weekend, sent him a note, (no reply) and gave hime 3 extra days prior to posting this
Really unfortunate that he is not meeting his own projected & re-projected delivery dates…..
Hmm, so basically he is saying oh pay me 200 more for something that you already paid for. How about just delivering what was paid?Alfred just sent me an offer via eBay to save 100 pounds on his new tonearm!
Now that tends to ruffle the feathers of someone waiting on an arm that was promised in January
Maybe, I should send him a counter offer asking when is the previous arm going to be shippedThe seller has to interact and approve the offer….in the past I’ve offered to buy whatever arm he has ready to sell or ship, built a plinth that’s waiting on the arm to finish.
Funny you should ask….all Alfred did was to create a shipping label, he never actually shipped the armAndy, how is the tonearm sounding?
He responded today to me saying he needs another week to ship the arm. Let's see if he does that next week.Funny you should ask….all Alfred did was to create a shipping label, he never actually shipped the arm
Because I’ve been waiting months for an arm promised in January, I had offered to buy whatever arm he had ready, so today he said he would ship me an arm new banana arm Friday for 850 GBP, the same arm he offered to sell a few days ago to several on eBay for 750 GBP
Not a happy camper,
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
|Julian (The Fixer)|
Website Build | Marketing Managersing