old school eq connectors


New Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi Folks
Remember those little rubber connectors used to link analog dual 31 band faders together?
What was the tech name for those little buggers and anyone know if they might still be available new or used somewhere ?
Thx qd


Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 23, 2010
Monument, CO
Not everyone had them and they were specific to the EQ model. Rubber bands may work, or I have cut out cardboard or plastic templates (the latter is also useful for keeping all the sliders in position though punching all the holes is a pain).

About us

  • Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing