NPR Tint Desk Concerts

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
NPR Tiny Desk Concerts

http://www.npr.org/series/tiny-desk-concerts/

Any fans out there? I find the choice and diversity of artists to be reinvigorating and it has kick started my music buying again in a big way. I love to discover new (to me) music that has real merit.

Last edited:

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Great stuff here -lol-, puroagave...I saw/heard Adele via Tiny Desk Concerts.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Wilco was awesome at the tiny desk. The drummer is playing things on the desk!

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
There you go. Stick a pin in it and the next time one of us resident old farts starts complaining that there's no good music from the kids these days, we can just point up.

Tim

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
http://www.npr.org/series/tiny-desk-concerts/

Any fans out there? I find the choice and diversity of artists to be reinvigorating and it has kick started my music buying again in a big way. I love to discover new (to me) music that has real merit.

Lily & Madeleine are AMAZING. I STRONGLY recommend their album:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing