New Allnic T-2000 30th Anniversary integrated amplifier

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
Announcing the new circuit design by KS Park featuring the coveted 61-Step Constant Impedance Attenuator which preserves dynamics at any volume. New driving stage 6F4 and the KT170 tubes with a modified and excellent looking chassis. MSRP $13900 USD. Black or Silver chassis.

B65ACAF3-3327-45BB-B4E4-C455E543844A.jpeg

Technical Specification
Output Power120W (8? load, at 1kHz)
Distortion0.17% at 1kHz at 10W
Frequency Response20Hz-20kHz Flat
S/N Ratio-80dB (CCIR, 1kHz)
Damping Factor8 at 8? load at 1kHz
Voltage gain+40dB
Input Impedance10k? (single-ended, unbalanced)
Input Sensitivity0.3V for rated power
Fuses0.5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (KT170’s); 5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (IEC Mains)
TubesKT170 x 4 (power triode); D3Ax 4 (second stage drivers); 6J4 x 2 (first stage driver)
Dimensions(WDH)44cm x 48cm x 30cm
Weight36kg

Now in production and under review with anticipated review publication mid summer. Contact your regional Allnic dealer for more information.

Attachments

• 8ACF74BD-B7BD-4F1A-8DB1-5BA801FA0B94.jpeg
    8ACF74BD-B7BD-4F1A-8DB1-5BA801FA0B94.jpeg
    400 KB · Views: 13
  • C9139FB2-EDD4-45DB-8B0F-0F771FCF60CC.jpeg
    C9139FB2-EDD4-45DB-8B0F-0F771FCF60CC.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: shakti

matakana

Aug 26, 2020
UK
Announcing the new circuit design by KS Park featuring the coveted 61-Step Constant Impedance Attenuator which preserves dynamics at any volume. New driving stage 6F4 and the KT170 tubes with a modified and excellent looking chassis. MSRP $13900 USD. Black or Silver chassis.

View attachment 77464

Technical Specification
Output Power120W (8? load, at 1kHz)
Distortion0.17% at 1kHz at 10W
Frequency Response20Hz-20kHz Flat
S/N Ratio-80dB (CCIR, 1kHz)
Damping Factor8 at 8? load at 1kHz
Voltage gain+40dB
Input Impedance10k? (single-ended, unbalanced)
Input Sensitivity0.3V for rated power
Fuses0.5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (KT170’s); 5A, 250V, 20mm slow-blow (IEC Mains)
TubesKT170 x 4 (power triode); D3Ax 4 (second stage drivers); 6J4 x 2 (first stage driver)
Dimensions(WDH)44cm x 48cm x 30cm
Weight36kg

Now in production and under review with anticipated review publication mid summer. Contact your regional Allnic dealer for more information.
This most likely will be Mr Park’s masterpiece, these KT 170 tubes will create quite a stir once they receive more exposure with much lower colouration, they are a complete revelation in my 25th anniversary.

The centre transformer is huge!
What a Beauty, it will drive anything.!

Reactions: Hyperion

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
During the last three weeks, an Allnic T-2000 30th Anniversary integrated amplifier, featuring the newly popular Tung-Sol KT170 and Allnic’s 61-step Constant Impedance Attenuator, arrived here, the first in N. America. Using a complete Allnic ZL cable loom, I connected the T-2000 to the earlier 2021 released H-5500 phono stage, and my turntable bearing an Allnic Rose cartridge, creating our first ever impromptu all-Allnic “budget” system. Albeit having a small footprint proportionate to the room it is in, this combo creates imaging that transcends all physical boundaries and is fully immersive and palpable. Additionally, what really strikes me overall is the complete clarity, without coloration, that the system provides, maintaining the stunning and non-fatiguing neutrality for which Allnic is renowned. These pieces, as combined here, have commanded my attention with their sheer musicality and the sense of presence and reality they create, increasing my respect for the ingenuity of their designer, KS Park.

This setup is now under review with Marc Philips of Part-Time Audiophile.

WBF T-2000 front.jpg

Trade-ins are welcome, as well as package deals. For further information, contact John Ketcham (Kevalin Audio, USA), the very insightful Don Corby (Corby’s Audio, Canada), and of course David Beetles (Hammertone Audio/Allnic’s North American Distributor), who has consistently demonstrated the utmost integrity and dedication to supporting Allnic’s customers and the company. Anyone outside N. America, we are happy to refer you to your regional dealer or those without regional representation, contact David Beetles.

Attachments

• WBF T-2000 rear.jpg
    WBF T-2000 rear.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: matakana

matakana

Aug 26, 2020
UK
During the last three weeks, an Allnic T-2000 30th Anniversary integrated amplifier, featuring the newly popular Tung-Sol KT170 and Allnic’s 61-step Constant Impedance Attenuator, arrived here, the first in N. America. Using a complete Allnic ZL cable loom, I connected the T-2000 to the earlier 2021 released H-5500 phono stage, and my turntable bearing an Allnic Rose cartridge, creating our first ever impromptu all-Allnic “budget” system. Albeit having a small footprint proportionate to the room it is in, this combo creates imaging that transcends all physical boundaries and is fully immersive and palpable. Additionally, what really strikes me overall is the complete clarity, without coloration, that the system provides, maintaining the stunning and non-fatiguing neutrality for which Allnic is renowned. These pieces, as combined here, have commanded my attention with their sheer musicality and the sense of presence and reality they create, increasing my respect for the ingenuity of their designer, KS Park.

This setup is now under review with Marc Philips of Part-Time Audiophile.

View attachment 79380

Trade-ins are welcome, as well as package deals. For further information, contact John Ketcham (Kevalin Audio, USA), the very insightful Don Corby (Corby’s Audio, Canada), and of course David Beetles (Hammertone Audio/Allnic’s North American Distributor), who has consistently demonstrated the utmost integrity and dedication to supporting Allnic’s customers and the company. Anyone outside N. America, we are happy to refer you to your regional dealer or those without regional representation, contact David Beetles.
Thats certainly a whopping transformer, your listening impressions certainly reflect mine using KT 170 in the 25th anniversary, however hard to imagine the 30th will be probably be more so as it is designed for the KT 170. Iam sure this raises the bar at this price point, “viva la tubes”.Mr Park’s masterpiece.

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
With ten or so units in N. America and many, many more sold in Europe, the feedback has been universally positive and supports the reviews published below. Incredible dynamics, imaging, and holography. Even though the power transformer is the largest I have witnessed, the break-in process was unexpectedly quick. While this amp continues to mature it was nowhere near the break-in time of the M-2500 monoblocks which I estimate at 400 hours. Whatever innovative circuitry the 30th Anniversary has, that magic sauce certainly piqued my interest. Performance, price, simplicity, it should be considered!

High Fidelity - MAREK DYBA, December 1st, 2021

Marc Phillips - Parttime Audiophile - September 19, 2021

Anyone interested in this unit, here is a list of dealers worldwide - https://allnicaudio.com/distributors/

I have at one time or another chatted with most and all of them are wonderful to work with.

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
So is this the holy grail of powerful tube integrated ?

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
Feedback has been positive all around. In addition to the reviews linked above, here is another customer’s personal review: Audiocircle

I look forward to reading more impressions from owners residing in different regions.

Reactions: Hyperion

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Feedback has been positive all around. In addition to the reviews linked above, here is another customer’s personal review: Audiocircle

I look forward to reading more impressions from owners residing in different regions.
Do you know if Allnic will be at Munich ? i'll be there on friday.

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
I do not see Allnic Audio listed on their website as either a vendor or manufacturer. Maybe one of the Allnic distributors or dealer over the pond can chime in.

Allnic is well represented in Germany however:

Preference Audio​

matakana

Aug 26, 2020
UK
I do not see Allnic Audio listed on their website as either a vendor or manufacturer. Maybe one of the Allnic distributors or dealer over the pond can chime in.

Allnic is well represented in Germany however:

Preference Audio​

Can you not offer a home demo/trial Ketcham ?

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
Unfortunately not at this time. There has be huge pressure in the industry overall because of increased costs of manufacturing, shortage of parts and unprecedented high rates associated with freight.. In addition the risk is just too great. Although the amp is double boxed, with internal wood support with handles - the shipping weight is just under 100 lbs. Freight with discount across country is approaching $500 per direction. Also note freight of this type of item from Factory to my customer is now $1200. Add in risk of damage because of its weight, it just isn’t viable. Adjustments were made to keep Allnic profitable without sacrificing quality and not increasing pricing. Not increasing pricing is essential with all that is in the world today.

To be clear, I am not speaking for dealers in other parts of the world. Their cost to import are high and likely higher than mine. We would agree that there are exceptions - local customers and for Kevalin Audio the western states where freight is less and handling is less risk.

Last edited:

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
I would also note that special pricing of the L-6500 and A-2000 ‘se’ offered only through David Beetles Hammertone Audio distribution which includes Kevalin Audio and Corby’s Audio is time limited because of these industry pressures. I anticipate they will fall inline with worldwide pricing by midsummer.

matakana

Aug 26, 2020
UK
Unfortunately not at this time. There has be huge pressure in the industry overall because of increased costs of manufacturing, shortage of parts and unprecedented high rates associated with freight.. In addition the risk is just too great. Although the amp is double boxed, with internal wood support with handles - the shipping weight is just under 100 lbs. Freight with discount across country is approaching $500 per direction. Also note freight of this type of item from Factory to my customer is now $1200. Add in risk of damage because of its weight, it just isn’t viable. Adjustments were made to keep Allnic profitable without sacrificing quality and not increasing pricing. Not increasing pricing is essential with all that is in the world today.

To be clear, I am not speaking for dealers in other parts of the world. Their cost to import are high and likely higher than mine. We would agree that there are exceptions - local customers and for Kevalin Audio the western states where freight is less and handling is less risk.
Yes I understand the logistics very well. Iam sure if you had a potential customer say within 150 miles you would offer a demo for a few hours would you not ?

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
Absolutely. 150 miles is considered local. I prefer trials to be longer than a few hours.

Reactions: matakana

bajaed

Jun 9, 2014
Beautiful amp that I'd love to own. However, I'm surprised there are no sub or tape outs. Are either of those an option?

Hyperion

Oct 3, 2011
Stockholm/Sweden
Beautiful amp that I'd love to own. However, I'm surprised there are no sub or tape outs. Are either of those an option?

A Sub and/or Tape output must be considered very rare on a modern tube amp after all. Hence there’s no surprise that these are not included on this unit.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing