Need advice on Miami Condos for investment

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
One of my friends recently have invested to a Miami condo near ocean drive. After he explained to me the deal and rental possibilities once you purchased the flat. I am also started to look around the condos.

My question will be to WBF'ers is do you know which Condos are the best one for investment in Miami. I have started to search around in zilbert.com.

Lorrie

Nov 14, 2012
One of my friends recently have invested to a Miami condo near ocean drive. After he explained to me the deal and rental possibilities once you purchased the flat. I am also started to look around the condos.

My question will be to WBF'ers is do you know which Condos are the best one for investment in Miami. I have started to search around in zilbert.com.

I'm curious on this as well. I am also curious if they usually come furnished or not. I won't be there often but maybe I can buy a mattress online and a sofa just to get started before i get there so I actually have a bed when I get there.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I would do a LOT of research before doing that. From reading the real estate blogs, the boat has sailed for early adopters, so the waters are now mostly fish and sharks. An overseas landlord would be extremely vulnerable.

A lot of condos can't get mortgages for resale, building occupations may be low, buildings could be in deteriorated conditions from neglect and need major upgrade, Associations may have no or low reserves, lots of potential problems from the real estate bust, it would be on a case by case basis.

A.wayne

Jan 14, 2011
Front Row Center
What price range , depending on price range , better to go a bit North , towards surfside/Aventura area , where all the new towers are being built , lots of investment rental options ....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing