MSB M500 Monoblocks @ Alma ! Dec 6th - 6pm

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Friday, December 6th - 6pm

That's when we'll be presenting the absolutely stunning new MSB M500 Monoblock Amps!
Not content with having the absolute best digital products, MSB set out to design the perfect amplifiers to partner with their DACs!
While MSB's amps always had a special quality to them, with the new S500/M500 amps they went back to the drawing board, and created a whole new design, with a vanishingly low noise floor of 134dB! This allows all the delicacy and beauty of the MSB DACs to really shine!
With 500W in 8ohms (1000W in 4!), these amps lack for nothing. We're very proud to show them, and MSB's Vince Galbo will be here with us to give us all the details!

Attachments

• M500-Front-White-900px-Rev1.2.jpg
    M500-Front-White-900px-Rev1.2.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 6

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
With an encore performance by the YG InVincible as well!

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
First pics are in!
msbamps1.jpeg msbamps2.jpeg msbamps3.jpeg

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Monos. There's another box :D

Reactions: Steve Williams

Cincy2

VIP/Donor
Jun 2, 2016
Tampa, Florida
I'd be very interested in your comparison of the D'Ag mono's to your M500's. I am awaiting the arrival of my M500's which are replacing a pair of D'Ag M400 Momentum Mono's.

Cincy

Kingsrule

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2011
Nobody attended this or has a comment on the M500's??
Maybe they really aren't very good?

Alma always brags enthusiastic about their products..... seems very strange

asiufy

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Indeed that's the case.
We are still showing the amps, of course.
I have not heard it, as i'm currently out of town.
But from Fabio's comments, and my friends who stopped by, this is the real deal. Since the pair was literally fresh off the factory, it took a few days for it to bulk up and show its finesse, but it did so in spades on Friday.
I know that the event started at 6pm, and there were still people around at 10pm, requesting "one more song"...

Reactions: Steve Williams

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
I'm sure they sound awesome, but like seeing a building go up at the side of the road, the more exciting part is how it is constructed and how it looks before it is finished - in my opinion.

Beautiful on the inside.

http://www.msbtechnology.com/amplifiers/m500/

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing