Miracle win!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Beyond incredible

The two missed touchdowns in the red zone and coming away with only 2 FG's and then the onside kick was the icing on the cake as they cruised from that point

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Based on the first 3 quarters, they don't deserve the win.
It's great that they did and they better play a lot better than they did if they want to win the Super Bowl. At the beginning of the 4th quarter, Wilson's QB rating was under 10!
Hopefully Sherman can heal by then.

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
Most unbelievable win ever!. I'd just about given up hope and then they started playing like I thought they could.

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
So what do think of that miracle win by Seattle. Unbelievable!

Brilliant comeback by the Seahawks. Congrats to all Seahawks fans!

I don't watch much pro football anymore, so pardon my ignorance. Did the Packers ever get the ball in the overtime? I remember that both teams used to get a possession.

Ken

Audioclyde

Jul 1, 2011
If the team that has the ball first in OT scores a touchdown, game over. If they only score a FG, the other team gets the ball.

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Thanks for the explanation!

Ken

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That onside kick was a beauty. Must have practiced that as the ball hit the ground and flew way up but the miscue was the missed catch for a fumble recovery. Heartbreaking loss for the Packers. The stifling defense disappeared the last few minutes. One of the most exciting games I've seen lately.

CGabriel

Industry Expert
Oct 31, 2013
WA, USA
www.shunyata.com
That onside kick was a beauty. Must have practiced that as the ball hit the ground and flew way up but the miscue was the missed catch for a fumble recovery. Heartbreaking loss for the Packers. The stifling defense disappeared the last few minutes. One of the most exciting games I've seen lately.

I feel badly for the Packers. They played brilliantly all game. It just wasn't to be.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
I feel badly for the Packers. They played brilliantly all game. It just wasn't to be.

since I don't have any customers in Wisconsin I don't feel badly for the Packers one bit!!!

just kidding;)

the Packers came out and punched the Seahawks in the mouth and played with confidence. the Seahawks could not get out of their own way. we were very lucky to somehow survive.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

So do I, theyplayed well but not "brilliantly". OTOH the Seahawks didn;t play well at all for the first 3 quarters .... then ... Severaql NFL teams =must be quicking themsleves for letting him pass .. He wasn't drafted until the 3rd round !!!!

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin

Nfc had super games. Detroit dallas , dallas gb, Seattle gb.

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
I'm shocked that everybody missed the obvious reason for the Seahawks miracle comeback. You had to catch it quickly on TV, but the bench seats on the Seattle sideline were heated using Shunyata Power conditioners and power cables. For reasons only they know, the Packer benches were heated by power equipment made in either Thailand or Peru I believe. Caelin is very modest so he won't admit that for the past year he has obviously done extensive research using DTCD, MPDA and CCI technologies to allow for optimal bench to ass heat transfer efficiency, ingeniously timed to be maximal in the 4th Quarter of the game. Seattle miracle indeed! Nothing beats good engineering.

Last edited:

Kingsrule

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2011
The Seahawk win is a testament to the entire organization:

They never gave up. Most teams would have packed it in by the 4th quarter
They were well prepared. The offside kick was perfect. The throw to win it was perfect. Everyone was well coached in all 3 phases of the game.
They have balls and aren't afraid to use them. Most teams, after coming back as far as they did would never have thrown that pass to win the game. They would have played it safe and pounded it out for a FG.

I'm not a Seattle fan by any stretch but I do appreciate being prepared down to the smallest detail.....the Pats are in for a bigtime dog fight!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I'm shocked that everybody missed the obvious reason for the Seahawks miracle comeback. You had to catch it quickly on TV, but the bench seats on the Seattle sideline were heated using Shunyata Power conditioners and power cables. For reasons only they know, the Packer benches were heated by power equipment made in either Thailand or Peru I believe. Caelin is very modest so he won't admit that for the past year he has obviously done extensive research using DTCD, MPDA and CCI technologies to allow for optimal bench to ass heat transfer efficiency, ingeniously timed to be maximal in the 4th Quarter of the game. Seattle miracle indeed! Nothing beats good engineering.
Located just on the other side of the sound and just a ferry ride away, it is amazing that no one until now had figured out our main secret there. It only took half of hour to send a new power cord to juice up the bench and from there, it was a walk in the park.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing