Hi Jimmy, you are always welcome.

Bob

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
So how do they sound?

Can one sonically compare them to their S or M big brothers ? Or a different thing?

Thank you

Honestly I'd rather hear other peoples opionins once they have heard them vs. the guy that's selling them.

Although I would comment that I listened to the A3's right out of the box/truck, literally ice cold, for 3 minutes and picked up my computer and ordered 10 pairs of A3s. Then after listening for a few hours later that evening I thought "maybe I should order 20 pairs". I was stunned at the overall sonic performance.

The reason for ordering the 10 pairs is that the June production is already sold out. The 10 pairs that I ordered are now part of the August production run. Once people hear the A3's for themselves then the problem will be getting a pair.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing