Lampizator announcement: launch of our all new TOTL HORIZON DAC

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
My only demand is that the tube selection have top to bottom linearity. I’m not interested in anything standing out or being too prominent

Reactions: Steve Rowan

SCAudiophile

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Thanks so much! Which one of our rooms did you hear it in? We actually had it on exhibit in three separate spaces at CAF.one system with GT Audio speakers and Westminster Labs amplification, one system with VSA and VAC and finally in our Daedalus Audio room with LTA amplification.

FredA.
I hit every room at the show with the exception of the headphone setups and 2 rooms that decided to start packing up on Sunday 2 hours early. Packing early is a big pet peeve given how many rooms are at these shows and what it takes to hear them and see them all even being at the show all 3 days start to finish. That's a separate rant for another day :)

I heard all rooms that had any Lampizator offerings in them of any kind including those 3 which all had wonderful sound. The Pacific is such a great DAC, it was hard to imagine something better. IMHO, the HORIZON is not just a bit better, it is a big upgrade; a major accomplishment.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing