Kondo Avocado / Persimmon

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Hi all,

I search informations about Kondo Avocado or Persimmon.
Thanks

Regards

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone ?
Is a bad cable ?

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
I have used both silver and copper cables from Kondo, in my opinion they make great cables. Have used them with Kondo amps and other, always with very good results. IMO!

On another note: I have come to realize that very expensive cables are not neccesary to achieve great sound. I now use a mixture of Mogami XLR and Belden cables and I am very happy and will not buy another expensive « high end» cable again. But that`s me :).

JP

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks

mtemur

Mar 26, 2019
Kondo Avocado is a great power cord. it does not exaggerate any frequency.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Kondo Avocado is a great power cord. it does not exaggerate any frequency.
Thanks.

Do you have one ? And what product, do you use with ?

thanks again.

I hope to everyone a new and good year 2023 !

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Reactions: mtemur

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing