Kharma Exquisite Classique

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Kharma was quite the rage for a while. Glad to see a comeback.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

Classique Extended Signature with Analog Domain Artemis amps.
Beautiful...Wadia 9 and Metronome digital, Audio Note and TA Opus cabling?

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
I am not and will never be a fan of perforated metal grills over high-end speakers. It reminds me of cheap speakers outside on the sidewalk in front of rent-to-own stores. In other words, cheap junk.

Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I am not and will never be a fan of perforated metal grills over high-end speakers. It reminds me of cheap speakers outside on the sidewalk in front of rent-to-own stores. In other words, cheap junk.

Its because the aluminium oxide ceramic membrane material is fragile , therefore it has a protective function .
This is my favourite kharma and i think its one of the classic speakerdesigns off all time , same as the wilson X series .

:cool:

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
all these pictures bring back memories of when i had these same speakers (with slightly different drivers). particularly these last pictures where the room was small like mine was.

great speaker; still one of my favorite looking speakers with a very human scale for a normal sized room yet a big speaker sound.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing