Joint Drive in Malibu Canyons

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
KeithR led us yesterday on a beautiful day on a wonderful sports car journey in Malibu up the mountains and along the cliffs overlooking the ocean. We stopped and enjoyed the scenic view at the Snake on Mulholland Highway.

Thanks, Keith, for an amazing day and a great drive!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Those are terrific and fun rides.I've done them several times. Do you ever come back to Paradise Cove Beach Cafe for breakfast or lunch? It's not unusual to find Jerry Seinfeld inside with one of his vintage cars parked outside.

You can't take that drive without going to Paradise Cove Beach Cafe

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you, Steve. I like Geoffrey's and Ollo, where we had lunch yesterday.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
We liked to go to Paradise Cove Cafe. Always got a kick out of the mobile homes nearby - likely some of the most expensive mobile homes in the USA. My favorite road was Decker Canyon but my wife wouldn't go down that road with me - too many narrow curves for her taste.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
IMG_1398.JPG

I wanted to post two short videos but I see I cannot do that directly as a .mov.

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing