iFi Audio starts a collaboration with xMEMS - iFi News

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Dear Friends,
We are happy to announce our cooperation with the industry leader xMEMS! xMEMS is a company pioneering acoustic drivers in MEMS technology. This is an exciting technology, that will be used in IEMs of all sorts.

Montara-Product-Section.png

“iFi Audio is excited to be working with xMEMS as an official DAC/headphone amp technology partner,” said Victoria Pickles, Head of Partnerships for iFi Audio. “xMEMS’ groundbreaking micro speakers offer great potential to push the boundaries of IEM and headphone performance. And our portable audio technologies are uniquely positioned to ensure this potential is fully realized. With specially optimised iFi DAC/headphone amps set for launch in 2023, it’s going to be an xCITING year!”

Read more: https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...MEMS-Speaker-for-Hi-Res-Audiophile-Grade-IEMs
More about the current generation of MEMS drivers: https://xmems.com/products/#montara

Soranik Hearing

Jan 20, 2023
I am thrilled to hear that iFi is already planning the next chapter of IEMs. Here at Soranik Hearing, we are also putting our efforts into designing with Montara drivers. I must say, we are truly impressed with the sound quality they offer!

Reactions: AMR / iFi audio

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
I am thrilled to hear that iFi is already planning the next chapter of IEMs. Here at Soranik Hearing, we are also putting our efforts into designing with Montara drivers. I must say, we are truly impressed with the sound quality they offer!
Thank you for your kind words! We also believe that MEMS drivers will have a place in the IEM market. It's an honour to be at the front of the new and exciting technology.

Reactions: Soranik Hearing

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing