How to link my system to my member log on, beneath a post...?

mribob

May 8, 2017
Agoura, CA
I am a relative new member, and. I find it useful to know what type of gear a member owns when posting....I've not been successful in including that detail to my posts when I log on...my IT skills are a bit unsophisticated...and any help or guidance would be appreciated.
ps; love this forum so much more than the 'Gon....its like adults vs children.
Thanks in advance.
Bob

Reactions: Nascimento

Nascimento

Aug 12, 2016
Brasil
@Steve Williams, I followed the procedure indicated, but it did not work, please, can you help me?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: Nascimento

Nascimento

Aug 12, 2016
Brasil
Thank you, I believe I needed to make a save!

Reactions: Steve Williams

mribob

May 8, 2017
Agoura, CA
Steve;
Just read and hit 'save', lets see if it works.
Thanks

mribob

May 8, 2017
Agoura, CA
Steve, you may be able to see my gear when you click on my member info, but why doesn't it show on the bottom when we post or start a new thread, like other users? I did hit save, no joy I think...

Nascimento

Aug 12, 2016
Brasil
Add the description of your equipment in your "signature", I just did it and it worked!

Steve Williams

Steve, you may be able to see my gear when you click on my member info, but why doesn't it show on the bottom when we post or start a new thread, like other users? I did hit save, no joy I think...

Not sure what is going on and I will have our admin check. He is 9 hours ahead so it may be til tomorrow until we have an answer. In the meanwhile I will see if I can fix it but have you tried clearing your cache and rebooting ?

mribob

May 8, 2017
Agoura, CA
thank, again...let me try this...sorry to be so dense.

Steve Williams

I suggest you create your own personal media album here with photos of each piece of equipment with a description. We might highlight your system in the upcoming monthly newsletter

You can provide the link to this media album in your signature and it would go much further than seeing merely a list

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing