Hotel in Russia's Crimea named best in the world

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I hear there are two laundries. One for yr clothes and one for yr cash.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
For what? By whom?

Best holiday hotel and resort. By the World Travel Awards (last year).
https://www.rt.com/business/412826-crimean-hotel-best-travel-award/

Who's Crimea?

It's a region between Ukraine and Russia. I'm not sure if it's part of Ukraine or Russia, they wouldn't say.
https://www.britannica.com/place/Crimea/History

I hear there are two laundries. One for yr clothes and one for yr cash.

I wouldn't know Marc; I've never been there, but sure looks inviting and affordable too.
View on the ocean is superb and the beach looks wonderful.
Rooms are quite accommodating for young couples in love like us.
And if you have watched the video it's the ideal resort for healthy spas; it's the Mriya Resort & Spa.

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
For what? By whom?
Best holiday hotel and resort. By the World Travel Awards (last year).
https://www.rt.com/business/412826-crimean-hotel-best-travel-award/
Frankly, that link tells me nothing except for this quote: "The hotel won the award in the world’s leading leisure resort category. Russia’s Aeroflot airline was named the best brand and the city of St. Petersburg best tourist destination."
I suspect that it was not an independent assessment.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Kal, I just wanted to share what I thought was a beautiful design for a resort by the ocean.
It's that design which first attracted my attention. And after reading just a little that it was also a first-world-class spa for good health, I thought it suits the WBF audience to a fitting glove.

That is simple as that. In my opening post I omitted any link because I thought that if someone was interested they could easily Google it, the name is in the video's title.

The architecture Kal, and also the surroundings...front ocean view by a nice beach and the terrain in the backyard opening up to cliffs and hikes.

That's my personal assessment as an avid lover of beautiful design architecture in sync with health and nature. It opens up doors to many more ... this one is the hotel resort design viewed from above and the large swimming pool. It looks like a flower, like a nice leave, like a tropical butterfly, like ...

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing