Hi from Istanbul

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
Just joined this forum after Jeff Fritz made a post in TWBAs for 2012. Funny though I have not heard or seen this forum befrore but since this morning I am surfing through the topics and forum threads.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Emre,

i have seen your posts before...i think in Audiogon? Welcome!! As i recall, you are quite a serious audiophile with much knowledge, so looking forward to reading more posts from you.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Welcome Emre!

Welcome to the forum. I recently visited your wonderful city...simply amazing. Love the food, the raki and the Efes!!

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
Hi lloydelee,
absoultely right we have exchanged some thoughts in Audiogon. Hopefully I will be more active in WBF than Audiogon. any change in your system so far?

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
Thanks Jazdoc,
I also do appreciate the city, it s really amazing and culturaly fulfilling and also by hiend shops and the brands that carry. I really can access to a lot of european, american and far east brands.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Yes, the audio in Istanbul is quite impressive. i remember visiting one place by the water...small little apartment with 3 rooms. Gallo Acoustics, Emm Labs, several tube amps, Linn KS digital, and lots and lots of NOS tubes...

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
Actually the brand coverage in Istanbul is quite good, around 20 km radius you can audition from sonus faber to wilson to wisdom audio to magico to kharma and tidal, soulution, wavac, goldmund, burmester, ARC, Krell, Pass, Wadia and the list is growing every day. this is giving a very good oppurtunity to broaden your views on different technologies and different tastes.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Welcome Emre. Love the Avatar!

Tim

Emre Üçöz

Aug 1, 2011
Istanbul
Thanks Tim, be the force with all the audiophiles who seek the road to absolute fidelity

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing