Greg Weaver Reviews Center Stage 2 In Positive Feedback

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Hi Steve. I hope you did the speedboat and the trip down Skupper’s Canyon Road! NZ is a beautiful country. I found Queenstown to be an amazing place even though we must have been the oldest people there! Speaking of hyperbole, I think the Fergburger in Queenstown fits the bill. Way overrated. Safe travels.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We took a speed boat down the Dart River. We are at the airport now in Queensland to Rotorua and then Huka Lodge for 2 days followed by 2 final days in Auckland before we leave for home.

Truly a beautiful country

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Considering how far off course into travelog land this Center Stage footer thread has now wandered can we assume the engine in the speedboat was re-mounted on CS2s to minimize the engine vibration propagated to people on the boat taking photos?

Reactions: NorthStar and Al M.

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
Considering how far off course into travelog land this Center Stage footer thread has now wandered can we assume the engine in the speedboat was re-mounted on CS2s to minimize the engine vibration propagated to people on the boat taking photos?

The photo images will be more immersive with better focus, depth and truer color. :) Sounds like a fun trip for Steve and it will be fun to see some of those photos.

I can think of a few other threads which became less convivial, and the subject quickly turned to cuisine in other countries. The discussion then went on and on for a few pages and I think never returned to the original audio subject until a new thread was started.

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Gee, I can post a pic or two of the speed boating:cool: nothing like racing over a few inches of water. It is too bad NZ is so far away. Can’t wait for those rocket planes that can go from NY to NZ in 45 minutes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing