Great rooms at cap 2019

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Genesis smaller room was best of small rooms for me. It filled the room with air around the music. Had fine detailed other rooms glazed over.

The sota room had a great analog sound very fast and played Diana krall perfect. Her music can kill most systems but played flawless there.

The magico room with the LAMPI amber 3 was also stunning and if I closed my eyes would have thought it was vinyl playing.

the Lampi room with audionec speakers was also very good. I went inside there room many times as well. I first heard them on a video from a European audio show. Also paired up with a Lampi pacific dac. The video If played in my car or headphones caught my attention.

The gt audio works room a larger room was outstanding to me. It played analog and digital very well. Some systems can only play one medium well. There’s plays music no matter what medium is used.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing