Graham Audio LS5/8

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
What a beautiful listening room! Can you share pictures of the rest of the system?

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Very nice, well thought out system. I too have a Groovemaster II arm, it’s fantastic.

bazelio

Sep 26, 2016
California
Heard the Graham LS5/8 in @Philip O Hanlon 's room at the SHOW yesterday. Philip has added a pair of Townshend super tweeters to these (which he said cost all of $1500ish). The room was fantastic, and I was pleasantly surprised by the speakers . Philip had a large meeting room and really set it up well. The sound from the reel to reel and through Voss Audio electronics was natural, airy, and expansive when sitting in the sweet spot. You simply did not detect sound emanating from the speakers. Sounds came from everywhere else, though.

This room featuring the LS5/8 speakers was near the top of my list for the entire show.

speshal

Mar 8, 2018
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
Heard the Graham LS5/8 in @Philip O Hanlon 's room at the SHOW yesterday. Philip has added a pair of Townshend super tweeters to these (which he said cost all of $1500ish). The room was fantastic, and I was pleasantly surprised by the speakers . Philip had a large meeting room and really set it up well. The sound from the reel to reel and through Voss Audio electronics was natural, airy, and expansive when sitting in the sweet spot. You simply did not detect sound emanating from the speakers. Sounds came from everywhere else, though.

This room featuring the LS5/8 speakers was near the top of my list for the entire show.

I agree. Those speakers and the system sounded sweet. I featured it in a few videos, but here is one where I went with Steve McCormack and Rick Brown of HiFi One...both of them liked it too.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing