Genesis & Gary at the GuangZhou AV Fair

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
This is the GuangZhou AV Fair's 25th show, and the first that Gary is attending. :) Also, for the first time in recent audiophile memory, we have a room large enough to demo the flagship Genesis loudspeaker.

Look at the size of the room! Large enough to swing a Genesis Prime!
Room.jpg

They said the crate was too large for the freight elevator. So they were carried up the stairs. Up 8 floors by 8 guys.
Crates.jpg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Incredible. Thanks for sharing and look forward to reading more about it!

DaveyF

Aug 1, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Very interesting. I presume they are NOT playing all of those systems at the same time! Although, I suppose if you want to demo what a good 'surround sound ' might be...LOL.:rolleyes:

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Very interesting. I presume they are NOT playing all of those systems at the same time! Although, I suppose if you want to demo what a good 'surround sound ' might be...LOL.:rolleyes:
Haha! No. I believe they have a schedule. Which system is playing when. Nice way to do it, if you think about it. It gives the reps a break and also time for them to talk and interact with visitors.

May 25, 2010
SF Bay Area
Hi Carol and Gary,

Looks very spectacular. Stay safe during the Typhoon this weekend. Looks like it will be many times stronger and bigger than Hurricane Florence.

Larry

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing