Furutech Silver Arrow 2 Phono Cable

Lee

Feb 4, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Been breaking in this cable and its by far the best phono cable I have had in my system. Very, very musical and oodles of resolution. Typical of Furutech, the build quality is off the charts good.

Listening now to Hitchhiker from Neil Young. Guitar and vocals are super clear and lifelike. Just have around 60 hours on it so far. Running it in at nights on my headphone rig.

Anyone else us this in their system?

Lee

Feb 4, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Now have around 70 hours on the cable. Much more refined than before. Smoother.

Lee

Feb 4, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Break-in on this cable is creating more smoothness and the top end "air" is improving. Bass has tightened up a bit more. Very much like this cable.

I think Furutech is a bit under-rated in many quarters. I also have the new Ag-16 cable which I will be using more and more. It's more moderate in price, around $1K.

Dec 18, 2013
San Diego area
Break-in on this cable is creating more smoothness and the top end "air" is improving. Bass has tightened up a bit more. Very much like this cable.

I think Furutech is a bit under-rated in many quarters. I also have the new Ag-16 cable which I will be using more and more. It's more moderate in price, around $1K.
How does the AG-16 compare to the Silver Arrows 2?

Lee

Feb 4, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing