FS: darTZeel NHB-108 Model One B with SNCP - latest and greatest

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
This is simply the finest stereo amplifier on the planet. It was the Stereophile “Product Of The Year” and deservedly so. It can best be described as giving the best characteristic that one hears with tubes and with solid state.
It is natural and at the same time commanding. When the best is what you desire, you will find it in darTZeel!*

This darTZeel NHB-108 is in a trully MINT condition - not a single scratch or blemish. It has latest SCNP network which on it’s own costs close to $4,000.00. Original packaging (also in 9/10 condition) and tools included.

This is the very latest version of the amplifier. The retail price of the amplifier is $42,500.00 and I am selling it for $13,900.00.

User selectable input voltage (115V or 230V).

If shipping is required, it will be placed on a pallet and shipped via insured freight for safe arrival.

All enquires welcome and will be answered in full.

NO TRADES. PayPal add 4.9%.

Shipping (on a pallet) within the EU ~ 100 EUR by DHL with full insurance. Ask for an exact quote - I pass through the same quoted shipping charges from my broker without adding in handling charges to keep the costs as reasonable as possible for the new owner.

Asia, US: ~$500

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
No I didn't have a chance. It is a friend's amp. I found a great synergy between my M3 and Dagostino Momentum power amp.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
I had a 108 with a Q3, it was glorious. Truly beautiful.

If Adam were open to some trades, that 108 could come my way, as my little "pet amp" in the store :)

cheers,
alex

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
The new amp/pre amp bug is getting worse... If this were in the states, I’d be wanting to give it go on my S3’s to see if it’s part of my cure :).

I can ship to the US, no prob. I have shipped tons of stuff to the US. Takes a week or so.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
I can ship to the US, no prob. I have shipped tons of stuff to the US. Takes a week or so.

I have bought from Adam and he shipped to my home in So Cal. Super happy with the deal and would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
I have also purchased from Adam. Shipped to NY. A true gentleman and totally above board and honest. I have the utmost respect for Adam. Buy with confidence.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I have also purchased from Adam. Shipped to NY. A true gentleman and totally above board and honest. I have the utmost respect for Adam. Buy with confidence.

Joe

Isn't it about time you reacquainted yourself with the dartzeel? :D everything old is new again.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Joe just bought the Momentum M400 monos (like last week). Those are the last amps Joe promissed to his wife he will ever buy, lol.

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
Joe just bought the Momentum M400 monos (like last week). Those are the last amps Joe promissed to his wife he will ever buy, lol.
Hey there, don't laugh at Joe! His exploits have benefited many of us, and regarding the M400 mono amps I actually believe he'll hang on to them for quite a while (nothing is forever though in this hobby!) And of course I realize your comment was only in jest. :)

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

Nice. Now we can bet who will buy a matching preamplfier first - Mike or Joe?

IMHO the M400's ask for a D'Agostino Momentum preamplifier.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Hey there, don't laugh at Joe! His exploits have benefited many of us, and regarding the M400 mono amps I actually believe he'll hang on to them for quite a while (nothing is forever though in this hobby!) And of course I realize your comment was only in jest. :)

I'm a big fan! I'm following Joe's adventures very closely.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Sold

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing