For mere mortals without the coin...

Dec 20, 2014
I understand that a full FM Acoustics set up will be on Demo at the London Indulgence Show - I for one am making a bee-line to hear it - if only to walk away drooling...;)

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I understand that a full FM Acoustics set up will be on Demo at the London Indulgence Show - I for one am making a bee-line to hear it - if only to walk away drooling...;)
It was in Munich both 2017 and 2016

Sep 10, 2012
scotland
vertere-system.jpg

this was the rig they had last year enjoyed it so much i bought one of there TTs , FM gerar well out of my budget

Dec 20, 2014
sadly

It was in Munich both 2017 and 2016
Alas my friend - I think this is a bit of a UK first - I am told the best show in Europe is Munich

All said and done - look forward to having a listen and seeing if it's worth doing an 'indecent proposal' with my wife - any millionaires out there???;)

Dec 20, 2014
I heard the system over at 'The Indulgence Show' lowsy name for a show I know. In any event I was impressed with the FM inspiration system. I know this appears like an understatement, so yes, maybe, but I was finding it hard to get the £500,000 price tag out of my head - even if money were no object. It was truly neutral and the imaging was stupendous - and that was in show conditions. Havingg so much live music at the show gave a superb reference BTW. In particular the features were great as well. Anyway - all said and done - I don't think I am gonna be in the market in terms of my income anytime soon - so a bit academic I guess.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing