first post - Shunyata PC question

ellevoid

Jun 6, 2014
Hi Gabriel,

I have another question and need your advise. Dealer in my country recommend Hydra HC power cord for Venom PS8 but I can't find information of this PC in Shunyata website. Is it better than Venom HC and good for PS8?

Thanks,

CGabriel

Industry Expert
Oct 31, 2013
WA, USA
www.shunyata.com
Hi Gabriel,

I have another question and need your advise. Dealer in my country recommend Hydra HC power cord for Venom PS8 but I can't find information of this PC in Shunyata website. Is it better than Venom HC and good for PS8?

Thanks,

We don't make it anymore. It is a great sounding power cord especially for a power distributor. Definitely better than the Venom HC. It has large gauge VTX conductors. It was designed specifically to be an ideal power cord mate for Hydra's.

Kumi

Oct 29, 2014
The EU cables will be available to the distributors this month. When they reach their respective markets is up to the distributor. UK versions will be available by November. Aussie versions with the new CopperCONN pure copper AC plug will be available before the end of year.

SIGMA DIGITAL and ANALOG US will be $2495 retail
SIGMA High-Current will be $3495 retail

Prices in other countries will be higher due to customs and VAT, of course.

Hi Caelin,

You said that the price of Sigma is US3495 but the price is US3249 in MUSICDirect. The price was adjusted?

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-251846-shunyata-sigma-hc-power-cable.aspx

Brgds,

Kumi

CGabriel

Industry Expert
Oct 31, 2013
WA, USA
www.shunyata.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing