EMM Labs DS-EQ1 Measurement Data

Bso

Sep 30, 2016
Massachusetts/Toronto
1. 'The DS-EQ1 uses a switching power supply, which results in a peak at roughly 70kHz (see FFTs below). Our typical bandwidth filter setting of 10Hz-90kHz was maintained for THD measurements; however, for noise and THD+N measurements, a 10Hz-45kHz bandwidth was used, to ignore the 70kHz peak.'

Should I be concerned about possible IMD, etc. effects that the FR and noise peaks in the 70kHz range have on down stream electronics? Even my SACD player rolls off -3db at 50kHz.

1681446574595.png

2. I am interested in how the DS-EQ2 compares on the test bench. Thank you.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing