Customer Testimonial of the Von Schweikert E-3 MkII

Damon Von Schweikert

WBF Technical Expert
Sep 15, 2016
California
www.vonschweikert.com
We're very honored by an email we received this week from an E-3 MkII owner and wish to share it with you. It exemplifies the goal we strive to achieve with every loudspeaker we create, especially with critical listeners who are so familiar with the sound of live music.

“Hi my name is Chris ,

I purchased a pair of Endeavors from you guys through Andy Singer and received them probably 5-6 months ago. I must admit, my wife and I sit here stunned at what these things are capable of. It's taken a few months of tweaking to get everything set up just right and the speakers in the perfect spot but this $9 grand is the best money I've ever spent. Every day I can't wait to listen - this system just brings me so much joy.

I was curious if you guys have tried your equipment with the Benchmark Stack. I'm running the Benchmark AHB2 and their Benchmark DAC3 into the Endeavors and I cannot believe the results. I'm a classical musician with a degree in violin performance and I've played in orchestras and chamber music my whole life and I've never heard tone reproduced as accurately as I now have in my own home from these speakers.

Anyway I just wanted to congratulate Leif and the rest of the team on this design achievement. I can't wait to be able to afford to buy further up into the line. But I'd have to move to a new house first at this point as this is plenty speaker for my current space but that Endeavor Special Edition might do
The results I'm getting are mind blowing for me.

Anyway wishing you guys the best

Chris”

Thank you Chris for these kind words, we can't properly express how much they mean to us. All the best!

Reactions: WLP3

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing