Captain Marvel

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Must be awesome and exciting to be involved with this with them, great to be able to celebrate the work of the ones in your family.

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Captain Marvel opened this weekend. Some friends, my spouse, and I will see it, Tuesday. My nephew, Ryan, co-directed and co-wrote the screenplay with his partner, Anna.
Wow, that's big, very big, and it runs in the family.

This film has just been released in London @ the end of February (27th) and in the US on March 8 (Friday).

Budget $152 million
* Box office $455 million

* $455 million! I would estimate to pass the one billion mark.
It's half way just in a very short time.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Did a good job of character building, keeping some tension and good action scenes. Will be fun to see where they go with the character and yes a bigger role for the Skrulls would be fun.

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments. I texted Ryan last night asking whether to view the movie on an IMAX or Real 3D screen...he recommended IMAX. So, IMAX it is! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing