Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Premium Sound System

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Who has heard the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Premium Sound System in an automobile?

How much better is this system than the standard harman/kardon Logic 7 system?

Is the B&O system worth the up-charge of $5,400?

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
:rolleyes:

Do you know anything about the B&O system?

Benanton

May 1, 2015
I have a B&O system in my 2018 Audi. However I don’t think it’s the “premium” version. That said, it’s extremely average. Perhaps it can’t compare to what you’re looking at though.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I have a B&O system in my 2018 Audi. However I don’t think it’s the “premium” version. That said, it’s extremely average. Perhaps it can’t compare to what you’re looking at though.

Thank you for your report!

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Ask Danny- he’s reviewed them all, critically

The HK stuff is horrible. My baby B&O system on my S5 was much better.

That answers my question, Keith! Thank you!

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I have B&O in Benz and Aston. I dont know if they are Premium. It is one that push button and the tweeters rise up on dashboard. I think they sound better than Porsche Bose. Better than any high end stuff we are in playing Billy Idol in fact. But the Burmeister sounds best for non-after market car audio.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you, Tang!

pweg

Jun 7, 2014
Australia
Ron i test drove an Audi with the B&O system with pop up tweeters. I also have a porsche with the Bose and Benz with the Burmeister.

to my ears the B&O was bright and fatiguing and generally pretty ordinary. At the moment i feel the Burmeister sounds best but needed a lot of tweaking in the equaliser to get the sound right.

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
My dads Quattroporte GTS had a B&W sound system and it was one of the best I heard not counting after market ones.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing