AVALON SAGA Review In HIFICRITIC

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
HI,
Can someone post the review or send it to my mailbox of the Avalon Saga in the JAN-FEB-MARCH issue of the HIFICRITIC.
I own a pair and am very interested in the review.But HIFI CRITIC wants 22 pounds for the issue.(Ridiculous).
If someone subscibes to HIFI CRITIC and would like to send it to my private mailbox I would appreciate it.

Regards Robert

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
What`s ridiculous is that you want one of us paying subscribers of this magazine to send you the review so that you can read it for free....

You can buy a pair of the Saga but cannot pay GBP 22,-? The mag is ad free and get’s its income from us subscribers.

JP

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi JP,

No need to get hostile.It is not life of death.I spent plenty of money on audio magazines in my
life(I have about 500-600 issues laying around).The money is not the issue,I was just asking,that's all.
It's just a article I would like to read,but I can get a copy from avalon.
Have a nice day.
Robert

Uk Paul

Member Sponsor
Sep 27, 2012
UK
It is worth the subscription; always an interesting read..

Reactions: jep123 and matakana

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for the advice.I might do that.

Robert

heihei

VIP/Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Another thumbs-up for Hifi Critic - it has it's biases, but is better than most imho.

south

Nov 4, 2011
Hi ,
Thank you for the advice.I might do that.

Robert
Hi Robert
In my view Hi Fi Critic is a good independent mag (no advertisement) and they deserve to be supported.
Concerning the review of Saga, could I pm you?
Thank you

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,
That you for the reply.
Private message is fine.
That your for the time you are taken.
I probably will subscribe but I would like to be able to
download issues to.

Regards Robert

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi,
That you for the reply.
Private message is fine.
That your for the time you are taken.
I probably will subscribe but I would like to be able to
download issues to.

Regards Robert
Worse case, I suspect that HiFi would be happy to send it to you for a couple of dollars via email. I think they do that normally.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing