Aurender N30 - To stay competitive in 2021

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Reactions: justubes and RnRmf

Kingrex

Feb 4, 2019
Those who know me know power is my passion. And that looks like an amazing power supply.

Audire

Jan 19, 2019
S. FL
From what I understand, the N30 hasn't been released yet in the U.S. I read that the price was 25K - but not sure of the reliability of the info. See below:

pke10000

Jan 23, 2018
From what I understand, the N30 hasn't been released yet in the U.S. I read that the price was 25K - but not sure of the reliability of the info. See below:

Aurender is a Korean brand not Chinese.
N20 launched several months ago.
N30 introduced at the same time, but needed more time to improve mechanic part for vibration. Then launched some weeks ago.

Reactions: rbbert

Audire

Jan 19, 2019
S. FL
Aurender is a Korean brand not Chinese.
N20 launched several months ago.
N30 introduced at the same time, but needed more time to improve mechanic part for vibration. Then launched some weeks ago.

I'm aware that Aurender is Korean - I presently own two of them. The provided link is merely where I located "a" price and I added that I'm not "sure of the reliability of the info."

I wasn't aware that the N30 was released in the U.S. yet? There is a N30 manual in English (released sometime back), but the unit still doesn't appear on the Aurender website and no dealer I've contacted in the U.S. has pricing yet.

Reactions: timztunz

timztunz

Apr 23, 2018
Texas
I'm aware that Aurender is Korean - I presently own two of them. The provided link is merely where I located "a" price and I added that I'm not "sure of the reliability of the info."

I wasn't aware that the N30 was released in the U.S. yet? There is a N30 manual in English (released sometime back), but the unit still doesn't appear on the Aurender website and no dealer I've contacted in the U.S. has pricing yet.
Does one of the ones you have happen to be an N20? If so I’d love to know your thoughts. I just bought one and it’s my first streamer/server.

Audire

Jan 19, 2019
S. FL
Does one of the ones you have happen to be an N20? If so I’d love to know your thoughts. I just bought one and it’s my first streamer/server.
Unfortunately not. I'm waiting on the N30 - if it gets to the US. If not then the W20SE.

Reactions: timztunz

pke10000

Jan 23, 2018
Congatulate your N20.
Right after N10 was launched, a lot of diy mania tried to follow the quality.
Then everyone said taht they needed similar money to get similar performance, even N10 supports several convenience.

Now N20 supports higher performance and convenience.
I listened N20 and N30-proto(before upgrade mecha), I think N20 values the price enough.
Please enjoy that.

Of course there are more expensive machines now.
It will be better.

Reactions: Audire and timztunz

gds7368

Jan 9, 2015

That would surprise me, because the W20SE is still positioned as their premier product and costs less than that. I had my dealer contact the rep to see which would be their “flagship” which steered my decision.

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
The N30 has been available for sale in Mainland China and in Hong Kong for maybe 2 months already.
N Am dealers please hurry up!

BTW I don't have personal experience but that the reviewer of the Korean N30 review has sold his own W20SE and bought the N30 must be telling us something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Audire

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing