Antipodes Audio - AMSv4 Software Launched

OLADRA

Industry Expert
Aug 9, 2022
New Zealand
antipodes.audio
Antipodes Audio AMSv4 Overview

Antipodes Audio today released the latest update to Antipodes Music Server software bringing in Version 4.
Version 4 incorporates a new Solution Dashboard for easy management of Antipodes servers on the network.
With the management of both server and player on one screen, along with built-in pre-sets for the most popular server/player combinations, ease of use has been the focus.

solution.jpg

ams4screen.jpeg

serverdash-679x1120.jpg

Muser

Jan 21, 2016
I have a CX (ver 2.7?). Is this upgrade fitting for my hardware or is AMSv4 best applied to your more recent offerings?

OLADRA

Industry Expert
Aug 9, 2022
New Zealand
antipodes.audio
I have a CX (ver 2.7?). Is this upgrade fitting for my hardware or is AMSv4 best applied to your more recent offerings?
Yes it is fitting for your CX but v2.7 is very old software.
You will need to contact support to arrange remote access to upgrade your device to the latest software.
There is also a hardware upgrade program for the CX if of interest.
Go to the Antipodes website and use the chat or contact.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing