And it was heavenly

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
And a montage of her other performances on the show. No matter how many times I watch it, I still can't believe this voice is coming out of this little girl. What a gift:

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Here's hoping her parents, her management team and whatever other powers in place there are, choose a direction for her obvious talent that does her justice. Time will tell!

John

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
unfortunately she came in second but IMO if I were her parents I would have dreaded her winning because can you imagine a 10 yo having her own Las Vegas Show. Now a million dollars OTOH is a different story altogether :)

Her duet with Sarah Brightman was truly extraordinary

She is clearly a child protege who will dazzle the world for decades to come. Not only does she have a gift but she is also very beautiful, older beyond her years and the mind of an adult

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I was happy for her to not have won! As Steve mentioned, it would have corrupted her innocent childhood. You just had to listen to her at the end to know that is right when she talked about going back home to play with her toys and such. She will have plenty of time and opportunity to make money....

Now as to the guy who won, he is pretty good but not nowhere as special as she was.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing