Amir's RMAF Day 1 teaser

I think it might be more accurate to call it a CD player with a DAC only version, Amir :) Saying that it is a DAC with an optional optic drive suggests that they are selling a new DAC with an optional transport :) Never mind, I don't like to get into arguments about grammar ... but I was confused for a moment.

I heard the Rossini CD player last week. Most likely the same sales guy was in Melbourne and then flew off to RMAF. It was the single most impressive demo if a CD player I have ever seen. Two very serious failings: (1) its price, (2) it does not play SACD.

Apr 3, 2010
Seattle, WA
I think it might be more accurate to call it a CD player with a DAC only version, Amir :) Saying that it is a DAC with an optional optic drive suggests that they are selling a new DAC with an optional transport :) Never mind, I don't like to get into arguments about grammar ... but I was confused for a moment.
I repeated the way the product was introduced to me. It was clearly positioned as a DAC with the option of CD transport.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing