A new, unique idea: Digital Reconstructor from AUSE Audio in Japan

KyoichiOda

Feb 10, 2021
Hello everybody.
Recently I found an unique product, Digital Reconstructor from AUSE Audio in Japan
and would like to introduce it.

If you are using network audio or PC audio, you may know the sound becomes better
with network switch, network transport, music server, LAN or USB filter, high class LAN or USB cable and so on.
Digital Reconstructor was developed to replace those items to reach higher stage.

・A sort of digital to digital converter (DDC)
・It reconstructs Inferior digital signal, for example from ordinarlly laptop PC, to high-end class one.
・USB, LAN, Coaxal, Optical, HDMI-I2S Input
・AES, Coaxial (50Ω/75Ω), HDMI-I2S Output
・Control from mobile through Bluetooth (TBD)
・Network input, Switching digital input, Digital Volume

IMG_20210822_151847.jpg

I had a chance to listen AUSE's Digital Reconstructor, new DAC with AK4499 and Class D amplifier with NC500
comparing Mola Mola Makua (with DAC).
Despite of Digital Reconstructor and new DAC are still trial version, I was so surprised they left Makua far behind
and price will be less than third.
They don't seem having special technology, ordinarlly parts on ordinarlly circuit board,
however they sound one of the best digital playback I have ever listened.

The details of their technology are not unveiled, Mr. Tsukioka, chief engineer, told me
that he is always trying to search out and overcome the weaknesses without biased view.

Unfortunately it is not clear when these amazing products are available
due to recent lack of electric parts and devices,
I think they should be a game changer of digital audio.

IMG_20210822_130541.jpg

IMG_20210822_130633.jpg

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Hello everybody.
Recently I found an unique product, Digital Reconstructor from AUSE Audio in Japan
and would like to introduce it.

If you are using network audio or PC audio, you may know the sound becomes better
with network switch, network transport, music server, LAN or USB filter, high class LAN or USB cable and so on.
Digital Reconstructor was developed to replace those items to reach higher stage.

・A sort of digital to digital converter (DDC)
・It reconstructs Inferior digital signal, for example from ordinarlly laptop PC, to high-end class one.
・USB, LAN, Coaxal, Optical, HDMI-I2S Input
・AES, Coaxial (50Ω/75Ω), HDMI-I2S Output
・Control from mobile through Bluetooth (TBD)
・Network input, Switching digital input, Digital Volume

View attachment 81348

I had a chance to listen AUSE's Digital Reconstructor, new DAC with AK4499 and Class D amplifier with NC500
comparing Mola Mola Makua (with DAC).
Despite of Digital Reconstructor and new DAC are still trial version, I was so surprised they left Makua far behind
and price will be less than third.
They don't seem having special technology, ordinarlly parts on ordinarlly circuit board,
however they sound one of the best digital playback I have ever listened.

The details of their technology are not unveiled, Mr. Tsukioka, chief engineer, told me
that he is always trying to search out and overcome the weaknesses without biased view.

Unfortunately it is not clear when these amazing products are available
due to recent lack of electric parts and devices,
I think they should be a game changer of digital audio.

View attachment 81349

View attachment 81350
Beautiful

KyoichiOda

Feb 10, 2021
Unrotunately it is not sure when AUSE's Digital Reconstructor will be launched due to recent luck of electric parts and devices.

However I got their latest plan for new DACs:
1. AK4499EX DAC
Simple, single-function, classic high-end DAC performance-oriented,
discrete outputs, optimisation, idealism

2. AK4499EQ DAC
Multi-output, digital correction, high-function new concept DAC with emphasis on convenience and sound creation.
Supports network audio as a stand-alone unit, headphone output, multiple outputs with individual EQ and distortion adjustment functions, etc.

antigrunge

Jan 17, 2022
I see you running an Antelope Orion. Antelope had an amazing range of DACs. I myself run a Zodiac Platinum with associated 10m clock. A shame that they gave up on consumers, their products were really musical and analogue sounding. Their products are truly first rate. The Ause decrapifier looks very interesting, too. Do keep updating on availability, please. LHY Audio seems to work on a similar product in China

Reactions: KyoichiOda

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
Unrotunately it is not sure when AUSE's Digital Reconstructor will be launched due to recent luck of electric parts and devices.

However I got their latest plan for new DACs:
1. AK4499EX DAC

2. AK4499EQ DAC
Multi-output, digital correction, high-function new concept DAC with emphasis on convenience and sound creation.
Supports network audio as a stand-alone unit, headphone output, multiple outputs with individual EQ and distortion adjustment functions, etc.
Thank you for sharing, very interesting :)
Can you provide a link to AUSE Audio?

Matt

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Reactions: matthias

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
AK4499EX DAC
Any info about availability and price of this DAC?
What are the inputs of this DAC?
Thanks

Matt

Last edited:

KyoichiOda

Feb 10, 2021
Any info about availability and price of this DAC?
What are the inputs of this DAC?
Thanks
It would be second half of 2023. AK4499EX has not been launched yet.
I guess the price would be 4k to 5k USD.
Currently parts supply is quite bad. Mr. Tsukioka ordered some parts to build DAC in January. Delivery will be in September!

Last edited:

KyoichiOda

Feb 10, 2021
I asked Mr. Tsukioka.

AK4499EX DAC Inputs:
Definitive
- Optical Coaxial
- HDMI I2S

Under consideration
- AES
- USB DDC
- LAN

Last edited:

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
I asked Mr. Tsukioka.

AK4499EX DAC Inputs:
Definitive
- Optical Coaxial
- HDMI I2S

Under consideration
- AES
- USB DDC
- LAN
Thanks,
fwiw, I prefer direct USB input without DDC.
BTW, if interested in international sales Mr. Tsukioka should provide an english homepage :cool:

Matt

Last edited:

KyoichiOda

Feb 10, 2021
Thanks,
fwiw, I prefer direct USB input without DDC.
BTW, if interested in international sales Mr. Tsukioka should provide an english homepage :cool:

Matt
I suggested him adding English pages, he is positive.

Reactions: matthias

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing