Kharma Enigma Extreme Signature Cables

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
probably too much. Just another exotic wire with 1 articulation point.

Well, purely from a cost structure standpoint, the idea of Kharma selling wires actually manufactured by Siltech...means by definition unless Kharma are 'giving them away at cost' Kharma are adding a further mark up on top of whatever Siltech would seek to make for selling wires. Yes, perhaps Kharma have customized the design to be better than siltech's own...who knows, Kharma may have actually influenced Siltech's own latest signature/ref series which i am told are stunningly better than older ref series siltech...but there is still the concept of 2 manufacturers worth of margins...one on top of the other...

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
This is Kharma's version of Siltech's Octopus power distributor - a Octopus review

Octopus comes in 3 versions - all with IEC connector - price €2375 to €7395.

Thanks!

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com
Is this common knowledge ?Quite surprising to hear ....

Something got wrong n the writing there - Kharma buy the wiring from Siltech.

Now we have 3 different brands that use the same Siltech wire; Crystal Cable, Siltech and Kharma, and all of them sounds a little different to each other.

Siltech a little smooth/neutral, Crystal more on the bright side and Kharma sounds like Siltech but warmer.

I like Kharma's Extreme Signature cables inside their speakers, but not outside too - that gives too much warmth.
With FMA gear I prefer FMA's cables, with other brands my cable favorite is Vertere.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing