New Music Heard At RMAF

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
One of my favorite aspects of the show was the new to me music I discovered. Here's a list from my Shazam and SoundHound tags I made at the show, of music that I liked. Be aware that the apps don't always give the correct album name, as the same song may be on different albums. Also, as in the case of the Neil Young song listed below, there may be multiple albums which contain the song, but the song may be a different version than the one I heard. Those caveats said, here is my list...

Be Be Your Love, from the album Happenstance,Rachael Yamagata
Fight For Your Mind, from the album Fight For Your Mind, Ben Harper
Coming Down, from the album Coming Down, Anders Osborne
Old Man, from the album 40 Days, The Waylin' Jennys
If You Could See, from the album Sledgehammer Soul And Down Home Blues, Mighty Sam McClain
Hip Bone, from the album Get Inside, Johnny A.
Hard Times, from the album And Still I Rise, Heritage Blues Orchestra
Light My Fire, from the album Axel Schulz, Friend 'N Fellow
Dark Side Of The Cog, from the album Blue Moods, Incognito
The Legend Of 1900 : Playing Love, Yo Yo Ma
Like A Hurricane, from the album Like A Hurricane, (or American Stars and Bars, not sure which album had this version) Neil Young
18 Carrots, from the album Cool Jazz, Gerry Mulligan & Johnny Hodges
The Last Day, from the album Crystal, Ahmad Jamal
Perugia, from the album Perugia
VTT, from the album VTT2, Vital Techtones
Paris - Istanbul - Shangai: La femme de l'eau, from the album Grare: Paris-Istanbu-Shanghai, Joel Grare
1br/1ba, from the album Dreaming Through the Noise, Vienna Teng
Felicia Adjo, from the album Visor, Anders Widmark Trio
Dance to the Drummer Again, from the album Dance to the Drums Again,Cassandra Wilson
Uakti, Trilobita

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing