Does Your Stereo need a Massage?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
See Smearing Aid by Art Dudley latest addition of Steroephile.

God certainly has a sense of humor! This ought to give the objectivists a stroke.

Add to the list of audiophile tweaks a cream that you can rub on your stereo.

Oy vey!

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
The best massage I have given to my stereo was playing the Purist Audio Design "System Audio Enhancer" for 24 hours at loud level. But I can only do it when we leave for weekends, and only press the play key after all the family is outside the house!

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
My headphones need a glass of bourbon.

Tim

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The article talks about some P.W.B cream that you rub on your component and it sounds better.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Smile

fas42

Addicted To Best
Jan 8, 2011
NSW Australia
Like virtually everything out there, whether an expensive purchase or something pulled out from under the kitchen sink, I'm sure it will have some effect for some gear. No-one laughs at anti-static treatments, especially manufacturers of high tech electronic parts -- the cream likely has a high moisture content, and will help prevent charge buildup, which certainly interferes with good quality digital playback.

Nothing in life is ever really as straightforward as some people might hope for ...

Frank

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lotion as in "Powder, Oil or Lotion Sir"? Would have been more in line with the Massage theme. LOL.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing