East Coast Tapeheads?

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
The Pacific northwest certainly has it's share of reel aficionados. How about elsewhere? Is there anyone out there?

Bruce in PA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The Pacific northwest certainly has it's share of reel aficionados. How about elsewhere? Is there anyone out there?

Bruce in PA

Hi Bruce

Quickest way is to search the threads in the R2R forum and see those who post. Most have their locations listed

stellavox

Apr 23, 2010
Central NY Cabal

Lets see - me, Bill Demars and Rockitman - and U47 when he's on this coast. Believe there are a few others posters in the area but haven't had the pleasure of meeting them yet.

Got a few other crazies in CT; Mike B, Andy P and Ed H

Oh and I can't forget Myles in NYC and Walter in Newburyport, Ma

Charles

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Lets see - me, Bill Demars and Rockitman - and U47 when he's on this coast. Believe there are a few others posters in the area but haven't had the pleasure of meeting them yet.

Got a few other crazies in CT; Mike B, Andy P and Ed H

Oh and I can't forget Myles in NYC and Walter in Newburyport, Ma

Charles
Just when I thought we had you beat in the west.... :D At lease we have Ki. I trust you can't touch that card! :D :D

rad

Jun 13, 2010
Ohio

Bruce in PA

The addiction is spreading. Treatable but there is no cure.

Gary in Ohio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing