Where do you guys go in LV?

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
im by no means a expert on LV restaurants but these are very good. no particualar order depends on you cravings what you want to spend, they all have great wine and spirits lists:

joel Rubuchon
Sage
Ichiza
E by Jose Andres
Le Cirque
Raku

havent done craftsteak or mastros because we have them in LA and OC. wilson1 Is that a Noble in your avatar?

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
No shortage of things to do or placed to dine in Vegas :) One restaurant that I always go to when at CES or other events there is Spagos at Caesars. You won't be disappointed! Also Mesa Grill at Caesars is quite nice!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Chicken Ranch? Just kidding, yes, yes, this is a family site. :)

Hmmm. Noodles at the Bellagio beside the Baccarat High Roller room has dimsum and roastings just as good as any I've had in Hong Kong's most celebrated dimsum places. I really like the Steaks at SW at the Wynn (not to be confused with Smith and Wollensky). There's this place off of the strip that does crawfish and shrimp boils that I never ever miss. Robuchon restaurants are fantastic everywhere so I second that.

My favorite club is definitely Surrender.

I'll be watching this thread closely for more recommendations. I'll be in LV in a few short weeks and I'm always looking for new places to chow.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Fourth time in 2 years I think. Three times because our network covers the Manny Pacquiao fights. That's why we're going again this time. Manny always asks that Jim go and watch. I just tag along really. When Jim and I visited you, my high school buddies were in the States to celebrate our 40th birthdays. Jim met us in San Francisco after watching the fight in Dallas. :)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
We have had the exclusive contract for airing all free TV Pacquiao fights locally for some years now. Jim is President and COO of the network. Manny also co-produces and hosts a game show with us.

This was taken in his dressing room right after the Cotto fight. There's a lot of evidence of over eating on my part in this pic!

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
Pacquiao looks tiny in that picture. Proof that looks can be deceiving because he absolutely kicks a$$. After he wins his next fight, it just has to be the case that he fights Mayweather.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Considering I'm only up to your nose, yeah, Manny is tiny. This next fight won't be a cake walk though. JMM has got the style that works best against Pacman. All the better. In the Hatton fight I turned to call over a cocktail waitress (for a drink :) ) and the fight was over!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That's my job Ding! ;)

Back on topic. Has anybody eaten at Mina's SEABLUE at MGM? It's got good reviews. It's supposedly one of the best seafood restaurants in Vegas. Assorted chilled shellfish. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing