FS 3 Analysis Plus Oval 2 Power Cords with Oyaide 079 Ends

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
Up for sale are 3 Analysis Plus Power Oval 2 15 amp power cords with factory terminated Oyaide P-079 and C-079 plugs. These are 2 4' lengths and 1 6' length. Power cords come with the original boxes. The power cords include Ferrite filters that have been placed onto the cords.

Manufacturers List Price on the 4' power cords were is about $725 and the 6' power cord I believe was approximately $835. The Oyaide plugs on each Power cord alone retails for over $200 ($600 for all 3 the cords). I am asking about $350 for each of the 4' Power cords and $450 for the 6' Power Cord.

These have been used in my system and sometime ago had been "cooked" with my Audiodharma Cable Cooker.

Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Rich

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing