The future of Krell

dallasjustice

Member Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Yes! CARMINA BURANA! My phone almost got confiscated shortly thereafter. I have done worse at the symphony. One time I recorded Blue Danube and emailed it to my dad, who was a proud German.:D

Last edited:

porselen

Feb 28, 2013
Beautiful!

I just confirm, the EVO 900 s are something special;they really controll the music as a whole and also make the listening so easy and enoyable!

Rawlit

Oct 6, 2021
I got my dealers silver demo pair for a few weeks until the black 900e come in. His pair were new, so I am breaking them in. The bass and control are totally never heard before. I am surprised how cool they run.

I thought the 710 had command of my speakers. I really had no idea what was possible! View attachment 9638
I'm in the process of finding the right amps for my YG Vantages

There are a pair of Krell 600e monos available in my area

and I wonder if these would still be a good match or which amps you'd recommend, thanks

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing