Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From Your Admin Team

[WBF Founding Member] Moderator RBFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Resnick View Post
    Hahaha!

Tinka took that photo this weekend and she likes it, so you are outvoted.
    Absolutely the most important factor. How can this be in question? ��

Lee
    Lee Aldridge

I post my own opinions except when posting as a moderator in green.

Not sure if it's just me or am I seeing the new website but it's terrible!! Have to go into each thread separately to see new/latest comments, posts, threads etc. Hope it's temporary.

Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by ashandger View Post
    Not sure if it's just me or am I seeing the new website but it's terrible!! Have to go into each thread separately to see new/latest comments, posts, threads etc. Hope it's temporary.
    It must be you as I have no idea what website you're looking at but this one
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    USA Dealer of Center Stage Feet and owner of PitchPerfect Sound (www.pitchperfectsound.com)
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams View Post
    It must be you as I have no idea what website you're looking at but this one
    I had to click on the Full Site link at the bottom to access the normal site....no idea why it defaulted to partial site. Thanks for the feedback

I believe I know what you saw. I think you must’ve been on your mobile phone and found a generic version of the Vbulletin mobile app which is really a piece of junk and is never used by anyone. If you scroll to the bottom of that mobile app there is a button that says full site which if you click on brings you to the site that you’re looking at

VIP/Donor [WBF Founding Member] ack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashandger View Post
    I had to click on the Full Site link at the bottom to access the normal site....no idea why it defaulted to partial site. Thanks for the feedback

I believe I know what you saw. I think you mustíve been on your mobile phone and found a generic version of the Vbulletin mobile app which is really a piece of junk and is never used by anyone. If you scroll to the bottom of that mobile app there is a button that says full site which if you click on brings you to the site that youíre looking at
    You were probably looking at the mobile version of the site, Full Site switches that.
    Analog: VPI Aries 3, custom isolation/Magnetically stabilized JMW 10.5i/Ortofon A90/Modded & shielded Pass XP-25 Digital: Spectral 3000SL/Heavily modded Alpha DAC Amplification: Spectral DMC-30SV/DMA-500AR Speakers: Heavily modded MartinLogan (custom Mundorf xover, cabling, woofers; structural mods)/Modded REL Cabling: Shielded MIT Oracle 50ic,MA-X/Oracle 90.1 Power: MIT Z-Strips, Magnum Z-Traps; Shunyata Black Mamba CX HC cords, Typhon
    System link WBF

Indeed I was going to comment that as soon as he said click for full site I knew it was the useless mobile app that comes with vbulletin.
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    USA Dealer of Center Stage Feet and owner of PitchPerfect Sound (www.pitchperfectsound.com)
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

I awakened this AM to find a white screen and an error 503 message which when reported was corrected immediately. As you all know we have been working in the background for the past 6 weeks and yesterday resulted in our being way over our CPU usage due to an old backup not having been deleted.

The file was deleted and we are fine again

We apologize for these oft unpredicted issues however we are inching closer to our final end point and we will be updating everyone in our next news letter as to our progress
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    Steve I just had to spend the whole day at work unable to browse the forum, and it came online a bit before I will leave work.
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    Steve I just had to spend the whole day at work unable to browse the forum, and it came online a bit before I will leave work.
    No WBF and you start to suffocate?

Tang

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    Name:  WBF.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  80.3 KB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast