When your kids understand your passion for Audio...

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Today is my 40th Birthday. I recently started devAAudio (https://www.devaaudio.com) and my 11 year old daughter totally impressed me by creating a "HiFi" Top 10 playlist as a birthday present. To take it further she sat with me with the Aurender conductor app open on her ipad and revealed/played each song one by one via Tidal streaming. After each song she asked me what I thought about the sound and gave her opinions as well:). I was so appreciative of her efforts that I went ahead and posted her Top 10 playlist on my audio blog! It is playlist #3 with a direct link to Tidal.

https://www.devaaudio.com/blog/it-s-all-about-the-music-give-these-a-listen

Our hobby is so much more enjoyable when it catches the interest of our friends and family so I felt like sharing. Please share your stories as well. If you have younger kids at home do not underestimate their potential interest in audio.

This was her Top 10 List:

Off My Mind - Allison Gray
Castle - Halsey
Listen - Beyonce
Say Something - A Great Big World
Do You Remember - Jack Johnson
Let It Out - Mia Sable
Way Down We Go - Kaleo
Train Song - Holly Cole
World on Fire - Sarah McLachlan
Shadows - Lindsey Stirling

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Happy Birthday! :b

Today is also Sophie's birthday. And yesterday was Josee's birthday. ...Two very important women in my life.

Thank you!... warm wishes to Sophie and Josee as well.

-Deva

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I was just in contact with them again earlier today.
Yesterday I tried to copy and paste an email from Sophie about the food recipe she used for a gathering today but I had no success.

On social medias I mainly share Music. ...Arts, paintings, film trailers, ...nothing else. So I am 100% with your line of thought here. ...Cooking is also an art.

Music is one of my main passions, what keeps me balanced, so it's what I also like to share the most. It's a natural human psychologic love sharing instinct.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing