Labor Day Kittens (2018)

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Well, I have Nigel back. They decided not to neuter him because of the heart murmur. His brother (cousin?) Tony has been adopted, and I also received Grace - who was found with a sister in the middle of a field, cold and unresponsive. Her sister did not make it unfortunately. They were both with a woman who takes on the neo-natal kittens and the ones that need extra care (she's retired, so she can be home with them).

So... here's Nigel. How big he's grown! Not! - He's probably not going to be a very big cat. Maybe 8 - 9 pounds - unless he has a growth spurt.
Nigel.jpg

And here's Grace. A few weeks younger, but almost as big as Nigel. She's medium haired. So until she grows a little bigger and her fur grows in properly, she looks a little scruffy.
Grace.jpg

My two have already accepted them. In fact, it took a while for Grace to decide that Baer was a friend. :D He's already washing them both.

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Nigel doesn't mind at all, being held upside down and having his belly rubbed - He is having some digestion issues and unless I give him a good belly rub, has ploppy poo. He eats far too much, if you ask me! Sometimes I wonder. Skinny kitten, huuuuge belly.

Nigel2.jpg

Grace is a snuggler. She loves attention and will come right up and ask to be picked up. When I sit on my arm chair, she always comes up.

Grace2.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing