Any used A1 for sale

wr_aspire

Mar 3, 2018
Sorry guys, I am not sure if it is the right place to post it. But I just got my C1 couple weeks ago and am very impressed. I would like to get an A1 first and slowly build my CH stack. Please email me if you have one for sale. I am in US. Thanks.

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
Welcome to the CH Precision owner’s club. Congrats on your purchase. Building on your configuration a piece or two at a time is a reasonable approach given the cost of these components. I promise you that after each purchase you will be even more impressed than before. I am not aware of any A1s for sale at this point but if I hear of one I will let you know. By the way, once you get your A1/C1 combo running, if you have any questions about configuration, please feel free to post here or PM me and I will give you the benefit of my experiences as I’m sure others will too. ENJOY!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Stay in touch with the US CH dealers. With the M1 Stereo and now the A1.5 some A1 owners who have been wanting more headroom might be trading up.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Sorry guys, I am not sure if it is the right place to post it. But I just got my C1 couple weeks ago and am very impressed. I would like to get an A1 first and slowly build my CH stack. Please email me if you have one for sale. I am in US. Thanks.

Give me a call I may be able to help you. 954-579-7463
Elliot

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There ya go, EG to the rescue :D

etunes

Jan 8, 2012
Virginia Beach
2 just posted on Audiogon.

kephiso

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,
I am a official german CH dealer and I offer 2 A1 demo amps, each in excellent conditions with Stereo board. Price for export is 16.700 € each. Just contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have a pair available in the U.S. for sale and you can PM me for details

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing